A fellow nurse at my hospital received a call from an anxious patient.
“I’m diabetic and I’m afraid I’ve had too much sugar today,” the caller said.
“Are you light-headed?” my colleague asked.
“No,” the caller answered, “I’m a brunette.”
- Someone please get me off this rollercoaster ride! (caregiving.com)
- Why I knew I was a nurse (mystrongmedicine.com)
- Smart devices help elevate healthcare (charlotte.news14.com)
- Wanna see what diabetic hospital patients get fed in Ontario? (weightymatters.ca)
- Why do I feel light headed when I stand up? (zocdoc.com)