Here are ten good April Fool’s Day Pranks to play on your friends and other unsuspecting people. (Note: We’re not suggesting anybody actually do any of the following, they’re just fun to think about!)
- Put your only toddler child in a two-seat baby carriage and drive to the supermarket. Then rush all over the place, frantically look in every aisle and make like you’re about to have a nervous breakdown.
- Wait ’til the 1st of April to pay a large debt you owe. Pay it all in pennies.
- With pieces of Scotch tape, neatly tape down the receiver buttons on a standard desk telephone. Then watch as it rings, someone picks it up, and it keeps ringing.
- Visit the Church of Scientology recruitment center and take their Personality Test. Answer every question in the negative (i.e. “Do you sleep well?” “No.” “Do you spend a lot of time on needless worries?” “Yes.”) Then stick around for the test results.
- Get up early before your roommate wakes up. Set all the clocks in the house two hours ahead. Then watch him fly into a frenzy when he wakes up and checks the time.
- Switch the “regular” and “decaf” coffee pots in the office break room. Watch with amusement as those who are usually laid back are suddenly jacked-up and vice versa.
- Call toll-free 1-800 (or 888, 877 or 866) and follow it with a 7-letter word or phrase. For example: 1-800-PAINTER, 1-800-MUSTARD, 1-800-RAWFISH, 1-800-MYPLACE, 1-800-AMERICA, 1-800-COPYCAT, 1-800-LOVEYOU, etc. See if the person on the other end of the line knows what his number spells out!
- Display some kind of outrageous picture on a public computer and wait for the screen saver to kick in. Then walk away. The next person to use the computer will be immediately hit with that image.
- Cover the toilet bowl with Saran Wrap and put the seat down. Great fun if you can stick around for the reaction of the next person to use the facilities!
- While someone is sleeping, spray some shaving cream in his hands. Then lightly tickle his nose with a feather. Watch him cream himself!
- April Fools Day is gettin… (fantageguide.wordpress.com)
- April Fool’s Day Around the Globe (greetingcarduniverse.com)
- Launch of the new website – on April Fool’s Day! (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)