Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated in North America to commemorate the first settlers surviving the first Winter in a new land.
- Paramedics bring in the Jaws of Life to pry you out of the recliner.
- You get grass stains on your behind after a walk, but never sat down.
- You receive a Sumo Wrestler application in your email.
- You set off 3 earthquake seismographs on your morning walk the next day.
- Pricking your finger for cholesterol screening only yielded gravy.
- ou have 5 TV sets side-by-side to catch all the football games.
- That rash on your stomach turns out to be steering wheel burn.
- Representatives from the Butterball Hall of Fame called twice.
- You consider gluttony as your patriotic duty.
- It looks like the left-overs are gonna last until Christmas.
- Your arms are too short to reach the keyboard & go to the next joke.
- Thanksgiving Day. (heartyouforever.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving! (fromfatkidtofab.wordpress.com)
- The Day After Thanksgiving (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)