Keep this list close by when doing your Valentine’s Day shopping!
- A box of chocolates, clumsily rearranged in an attempt to hide the fact you ate all the caramel ones.
- Any food item with the words “diet”, “light”, or “high fiber” on the label.
- Any video starring Sylvester Stallone or Jim Carrey.
- Flowers from a hospital’s gift shop — or worse, a mortuary’s.
- Any household appliance, power tool or other item from the harder side of Sears.
- A gift certificate.
- Anything you could have bought at the gas station mini-mart on the way over, even if you didn’t.
- An apologetic look and the words “That was today?”
- 5 Ideas for Couples Looking for a Cheap Valentine’s Day (5minutesformom.com)
- Valentines, chocolates and yoga (dfolstad58.wordpress.com)
- Investopedia: Best Stores For Valentine’s Deals (wire.kapitall.com)
People find this daily clean joke when they are looking for high fiber jokes and short jokes.