You Might Be A Redneck Jedi If…

Opening logo to the Star Wars films

Image via Wikipedia

You call your young apprentice, “Junior”

Your landspeeder has a gun rack.

You call Yoda your Li’l green buddy.

You have ever used a lightsaber to light the barbecue grill.

Your Jedi robe is camouflage colored.

At least one wing of your X-Wing is primer colored.

You can describe the taste of an Ewok.

You have ever used the Force in conjunction with fishing or
bowling.

Your father has ever said to you, “Shoot, son, come on over
t’ the dark side…it’ll be a hoot.”

You got your lightsaber by sending in 750 Skoal Lids.

You have ever used a lightsaber to skin a deer.

You have bantha horns on the front of your landspeeder.

You have ever had an X-wing up on blocks in your yard.

The worst part of spending time on Dagoba is the dadgum
skeeters.

You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer
so you didn’t have to wait for a commercial.

You’ve used a storm trooper helmet as a spitoon.

You feel that duct tape is like the force: it has a light
side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

You ever heard the phrase, “May the force be with y’all.”

You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.

You use your lightsabor as a bug zapper.

Other funny jokes you might like:

Read more clean jokes about , , , , ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
People find this daily clean joke when they are looking for yoda jokes, young apprentice jokes, chewbacca jokes, funny yoda jokes, star wars, funny apprentice jokes and short jokes.

Comments

1. Analog Kid says:

He bought a POLYESTER Jedi robe?? people, we went over this!!

2. Storm Troopers, hate them or love them, this is a fun endeavor for any Star Wars Freak. When I saw the home made storm trooper helmet, I just had to try it out myself.

3. AlfonsoRBecerra says:

YES!!!! Make it either Jedi Knight or Master. Preferably Master.

4. THE Redneck Jedi says:

You might be a redneck Jedi if the real reason you got into a fight at the cantina was b/c they were out of Coors.

5. You Might Be A Redneck Jedi if you have bantha horns on the front of your landspeeder

6. GhoulFriday says:

my manager told me yesterday “I wanna buy a storm trooper helmet. So I can wear it in bed.” I was like ;O haha.

7. hey there says:

Do you really think he would have someone on his show thats than him or even someone with common sense.

8. lis habeltingh says:

You might be a redneck Jedi if the real reason you got into a fight in the cantina was b/c they were out of Coors.

9. Ha ha! got some of the pieces cut out for Jedi robe, but here we are, 2 days before Halloween, and I have much time to sew it together! leave any time for goof-ups! I, too, am learning how to sew and speak the language they use on patterns.

10. :) Duct tape is good for just about everything; thinking of several things in the barn that could use a wrap.

11. crawlybugg says:

Saw a man, on a moped, with a full faced storm trooper helmet on, carrying a 2×4. I didn’t get a picture, but it was really great.