Time Limit: 3 weeks
YOU MUST ANSWER TWO OR MORE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY TO QUALIFY!
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law, and
Give the first name of PIERRE Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope? (Check only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1?
7. About how many commandments was Moses given? (approximate)
8. What are people in America’s far north called?
9. Spell – CAT, DOG, PIG
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
EXTRA CREDIT: Using your fingers, count from 1-5.
- Deadspin’s College Football Top 25 Or So: Feeling Cocky [Top 25 Or So] (deadspin.com)
- Need college football changed forever? Call your dentist (cbssports.com)
- And the Days Go By (yellowjacketjourney.wordpress.com)