- You can type sixty words a minute with your feet.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You chew on other people’s fingernails.
- You answer the door, before people knock.
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You go to sleep, just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- You’re the employee of the month at Starbucks – and you don’t even work there.
“That’s ridiculous!” the man said huffily. “You and I both know that a cup of coffee doesn’t cost $100. Even if you go to the most
expensive place in town, you can buy 30 cups of coffee for a $100. You have a lot of nerve!”
One day a mother took her 6-year-old son with her to visit a friend at work. Everyone there knew her, and she was offered a cup of coffee.
That day, as one of the employees went to make more coffee, her son followed her and asked, “What are you doing?”
“I’m making your mom’s favorite drink,” she answered.
Imagine the woman’s shock when she heard her son say, “Wow! You know how to make beer?”