- Alabama: At Least We’re not Mississippi
- Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can’t be Wrong!
- Arizona: Dehyd-rific!
- Arkansas: Litterasy Ain’t Everthing
- California: As Seen on TV
- Colorado: If You Don’t Ski, Don’t Bother
- Connecticut: Like Massachusetts, Only Dirtier and With Less Character
- Delaware: Please Call Before Visiting So We Can Make Room
- Florida: Ask Us About Our Grandkids
- Georgia: We Put the “Fun” in Fundamentalist Extremism
The orthopedic surgeon I work for was moving to a new office, and his staff was helping transport many of the items. I sat the display skeleton in the front of my car, his bony arm across the back of my seat.
I hadn’t considered the drive across town. At one traffic light, the stares of the people in the car beside me became obvious, and I looked across and explained, “I’m delivering him to my doctor’s office.”