- Preheat oven, get out utensils and ingredients.
- Remove blocks and toy cars from table.
- Grease pan, crack nuts.
- Measure two cups flour.
- Remove baby’s hands from flour, wash flour off baby.
- Remeasure flour.
- Put flour, baking powder, salt in sifter.
- Get dustpan and brush up pieces of bowl baby knocked on floor.
- Get another bowl.
- Answer doorbell.
- Return to kitchen.
Two robins were sunning themselves on a tree branch.
A mama cat and her kitten were walking by. The kitten complained, “Mama, I’m soooo hungry, what can we eat?”
To which the mama cat, spying the two birds, replied, “How about some … Baskin Robbins?”