- Alabama: At Least We’re not Mississippi
- Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can’t be Wrong!
- Arizona: Dehyd-rific!
- Arkansas: Litterasy Ain’t Everthing
- California: As Seen on TV
- Colorado: If You Don’t Ski, Don’t Bother
- Connecticut: Like Massachusetts, Only Dirtier and With Less Character
- Delaware: Please Call Before Visiting So We Can Make Room
- Florida: Ask Us About Our Grandkids
- Georgia: We Put the “Fun” in Fundamentalist Extremism
During the Super Bowl, there was another football game of note between the big animals and the little animals. The big animals were crushing little animals and at half time, the coach made a passionate speech to rally the little animals.
At the start of the second half the big animals had the ball. The first play, the elephant got stopped for no gain. The second play, the rhino was stopped for no gain. On third down, the hippo was thrown for a 5 yard loss.