- The burglar was about 30 years old, white, 5′ 10″, with wavy hair weighing about 150 pounds.
- The family lawyer will read the will tomorrow at the residence of Mr. Hannon, who died June 19 to accommodate his relatives.
- Mrs. Shirley Baxter, who went deer hunting with her husband, is very proud that she was able to shoot a fine buck as well as her husband.
Huh? What were the authors of these newspaper articles really trying to say?
Q: What do you call a cow right after its had a baby?
- What-do-you-call-it? Farm life 101: Things I’ve learned since marrying the rancher’s son. (janelleevans.wordpress.com)
People find this daily clean joke when they are looking for question and answer jokes, question answer jokes, funny clean question and answer jokes, question joke of the day and short jokes.
Q: What did the farmer say to the cow on the roof?
A: Get down cow.
- FarmVille Cows ask: Should cow breeding go the way of pigs and sheep? (games.com)
- Tracking cows? There’s an app for that. (one.org)
People find this daily clean joke when they are looking for livestock jokes and short jokes.