- That swimsuit really flatters your figure! Would you mind keeping my husband company while I go for a swim?
- Oh, look, that women and I have the same dress on! I think I’ll go introduce myself!
- His new girlfriend is thinner and better-looking than I am, and I’m happy for them both.
- If he doesn’t let me hold the remote, I get all moody.
- He makes more money than I do, so I broke up with him.
One of my good friends warned me that, as my three daughters reached dating age, I would probably disapprove of every young man who showed up on the door step to take them out.
But as my daughters started to reach dating age, I was pleased that my friend’s prediction seemed to be incorrect. Every young man that came to the house to pick one of the up for an evening out was pleasant and well-mannered.