- Alabama: At Least We’re not Mississippi
- Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can’t be Wrong!
- Arizona: Dehyd-rific!
- Arkansas: Litterasy Ain’t Everthing
- California: As Seen on TV
- Colorado: If You Don’t Ski, Don’t Bother
- Connecticut: Like Massachusetts, Only Dirtier and With Less Character
- Delaware: Please Call Before Visiting So We Can Make Room
- Florida: Ask Us About Our Grandkids
- Georgia: We Put the “Fun” in Fundamentalist Extremism
A man goes up to a bar located at the top of the Empire State Building in New York City. It looks like a nice place, and he takes a seat at the bar.
“This is a nice place. I’ve never been here before,” he says to the guy next to him.
“Oh, really?” the other replies. “It is a nice place. It’s also a very special bar.”