A wife and her husband were having a dinner party for some important guests at their apartment on the beach. The wife was very excited about this and wanted everything to be perfect. At the very last minute, she realized that she didn’t have any snails for her special hors d’oeuvres for the dinner party, so she asked her husband to run down to the beach with the bucket to gather some snails. Very grudgingly, he agreed.
A couple are reading the paper, the wife says: This article on overpopulation of the world says that somewhere in the world there is a woman having a baby every four seconds!
Her husband not to appear uninterested said; I think they ought to find that woman and stop her.
- Effects of over population (politicsneedtochange.wordpress.com)
- The Elite Believe That You Are Ruining Their Planet And They Want You To Stop Reproducing (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
An older couple raised ten children and had 20 grandchildren.
When asked how their marriage lasted so long, the wife replied, “We made a pact a long time ago. The one who decides to leave takes the kids.”
- Nine Secrets Happy and Lasting Marriage What is? (2) (socyberty.com)
- Checking In With the Sisters – 10 Tips to a Happy Marriage (5minutesformom.com)
- How Do Melanie and Antonio Keep Their Marriage Alive? (since1910.com)