- Preheat oven, get out utensils and ingredients.
- Remove blocks and toy cars from table.
- Grease pan, crack nuts.
- Measure two cups flour.
- Remove baby’s hands from flour, wash flour off baby.
- Remeasure flour.
- Put flour, baking powder, salt in sifter.
- Get dustpan and brush up pieces of bowl baby knocked on floor.
- Get another bowl.
- Answer doorbell.
- Return to kitchen.
Under fire from European governments the U.S. announced today that instead of secret overseas flights, interrogators are considering a new contract with Airbus.
“We think it has real possibilities,” said an unnamed CIA official, “stand people up against a wall, strap them to a board, and fly them at 30,000 feet for five hours surrounded by people talking on cell phones. It’s way, way ahead of anything we’re working on now.
Florence Franklin of Peoria, IL, holds the record. As of Sept 12, 1992, Florence had over 200 pounds of callus (sheets of hardened skin) in her collection.”I shave it off people,” Florence told us. “They don’t mind. Some people even autograph the big pieces.”